Shake Shake Fries
with Smoked Paprika
Try something fun on your night in! Our Shake Shake Fries let you do the seasoning! Just add the Spanish smoked paprika to the bag, shake, then crisp up in the oven for the best taste.
|Per 100g Oven Baked|
* Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Fries: Potatoes (83%), Sunflower Oil (8%), Batter (WHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Modified Starch (Maize, Tapioca), Rice Flour, Salt, Corn Starch, Turmeric Extract, Natural Colour (Paprika Extract)), Sachet: Salt, Spanish Smoked Paprika (0.17%), Smoked Paprika, Chilli Powder, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Smoke Flavouring, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Flavouring, Pimento, Garlic Extract, Onion Extract, Lime Oil).
ALLERGY INFORMATION: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
How to Cook
The following cooking instructions are for one a bag of Shake Shake Fries with Smoked Paprika seasoning. For smaller quantities reduce the cooking time accordingly. For best results cook from chilled. DO NOT overcook!
Preheat the oven to 230°C/220°C Fan/Gas Mark 8.
1. Remove sleeve and sachet from the bag.
2. Carefully open bag of fries, tear open the sachet and ADD the seasoning from the sachet to uncooked product, close bag.
3. SHAKE product in bag, ensuring fries are evenly covered.
4. Tip and spread your Shake Shake Fries in a single layer onto baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven. Bake for 15 – 17 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they’re lovely, crisp and light golden.
Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.