Sometimes you just want something hot and tasty – and quick. Our Quick Chips are made with top quality potatoes and a dash of oil. Made for the microwave, they’re great when you want to cook in a hurry or fancy a quick snack.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g Frozen||Per 100g Micro-waved||Per Pack Micro-waved|
* Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Potatoes (95%), Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed, Sunflower) – in varying proportions
ALLERGY INFORMATION: N/A
How to Cook
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS – Cook from frozen.
- Lift front flap, tear back lid and firmly tuck under box to allow the box to rotate in the microwave.
- Place the Quick Chips box in the centre of the microwave or side by side if cooking more than one box. Don’t stack the boxes.
- Cook on full power for 1 minute, remove and shake.
- Return to microwave for the remainder of the time indicated.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute, then shake to separate.
- Allow to stand for a further 1 minute for the microwave chips to become extra crispy.
Recommended Cooking Times
|1 Box||2 min 40 seconds||2 min 20 seconds||2 min 10 seconds|
|2 Boxes||4 min 20 secs||3 min 50 secs||3 min 20 secs|
Take care: after cooking the chips and box will be VERY HOT!
- Please note: all microwave ovens vary – you will need to adjust the cooking times to suit your own model.
- Do not leave the microwave unattended while cooking.
- Do not use this product after the best before date, as the product may overheat.
- Do not overcook.