250g Lightly Spiced McCain Wedges
Quorn Chilli non Carne
A generous handful of grated cheddar cheese
A dollop of guacamole
A large spoonful of sour cream
How to cook
1. Pop your McCain Wedges into your airfryer and cook at 200C for 10 minutes.
2. Remove your wedges from the airfryer, and line the basket with silver foil.
3. Heat a pot of your favourite vegetarian ‘chilli non carne’. You can find a recipe to our favourite here.
4. Return the wedges to the airfryer and smother in the hot chilli.
5. Sprinkle on some grated cheese and cook for another 5 minutes at 180C.
6. Serve with a dollop of guacamole and sour cream. Enjoy!