Fancy shaking up your night in? Try our Shake Shake Smoky BBQ Wedges. A flavoursome treat that’s perfect for sharing. Simply sprinkle the sachet of seasoning over our chunky skin-on wedges, shake, then bake. Find in the chilled aisle.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g Oven Baked|
* Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Wedges: Potatoes (91%), Batter (WHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Modified Starch (Maize, Tapioca), Rice Flour, Salt, Corn Starch, Turmeric Extract, Colour (Paprika Extract), Sunflower Oil), Sunflower Oil (3.4%), Sachet: Barbecue Seasoning (1.7%) (Salt, Sugar, Spices (Cayenne Chilli, Chipotle Chilli Powder), Fructose, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Smoke Flavouring, Citric Acid, Caramelised Sugar (Contains WHEAT), Garlic Powder, Flavouring, Colour (Paprika Extract), Lemon Oil).
ALLERGY INFORMATION: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD.
How to Cook
The following cooking instructions are for a bag of McCain Shake Shake Wedges. For smaller quantities reduce the cooking time accordingly. For best results cook from chilled. DO NOT overcook!
IN THE OVEN
Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C Fan/Gas Mark 7.
1. Remove sachet from the bag. The sachet can be found attached underneath the outer sleeve.
2. Carefully open bag of wedges, tear open the sachet and add the seasoning from the sachet to uncooked product, close bag.
3. Shake product in bag, ensuring wedges are evenly covered.
4. Tip and spread your Shake Shake Wedges in a single layer onto baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven. Bake for 16 – 18 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they’re lovely, crisp and light golden.
Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.