Fancy shaking up your night in? Try our New Shake Shake Crispy Dippers. A flavorsome treat that’s perfect for dipping. Simply sprinkle the sachet of BBQ seasoning over, shake, then bake. Find in the chilled aisle.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g Oven Baked|
* Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Crispy Dippers: Potatoes (88%), Batter (Modified Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Dextrin, Pea Fibre, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Pea Protein), Sunflower Oil (4%), Salt, Sachet: Barbecue Seasoning (1.7%) (Salt, Sugar, Spices (Cayenne Chilli, Chipotle Chilli Powder), Fructose, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Smoke Flavouring, Citric Acid,Caramelised Sugar (Contains WHEAT), Garlic Powder, Flavouring, Colour (Paprika Extract), Lemon Oil).
For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
How to Cook
Here’s how to cook your McCain Shake Shake Crispy Dippers.
To get the best results cook from chilled, our instructions are guidelines only. For the most delicious results, do not overcook!
Preheat the oven to 220°C/210°C Fan/Gas Mark 7.
DO NOT PLACE THE BAG IN THE OVEN
1. Remove sleeve and sachet from the bag. The sachet can be found attached underneath the outer sleeve.
2. Carefully open the bag of dippers, tear open the sachet and ADD the seasoning from the sachet to uncooked product, close bag.
3. SHAKE product in bag, ensuring dippers are evenly covered.
4. TIP and spread your Shake Shake Crispy Dippers in a single layer onto a baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven. Bake for 22 – 25 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they’re lovely, crisp and light golden.